She launched SPANX in 2000, and it has been a "BFF" to women everywhere!
In 2012, Sara was featured on the cover of Forbes Magazine as one of the "Richest People On The Planet."
Below Sara gives me a peak at a day in her very busy life!!
My completed to-do list for a day in September:
1. Met with contractors about designing the new Spanx headquarters.
2. Interviewed with Glamour Magazine for an article about entrepreneurs and tips on how to make money.
3. Met with the Spanx international team and discussed getting SPANX on women around the world.
4. Test fit the new Spring 2009 products, loved the two new additions to the Bra-llelujah collection, and gave my feedback to our fit stylist.
5. Met with my CEO Laurie Ann Goldman to discuss details for Spanx off-site business planning.
6. Went to lunch with my husband, Jesse Itzler.
7. Went to a brainstorm meeting, where a few other employees and I got creative, laughed a bunch, and came up with some fun product names for our younger brand ASSETS.
8. Wrote a thank you note to a model from QVC who said I had truly changed her life. Her compliment made my entire week! I sent her a note and Spanx gift in appreciation.
9. Joined the entire Spanx team for a party to watch the CNBC Special "The Entrepreneurs," where Spanx was a main feature.
10. Went to dinner with some friends at Houston's. There is nothing that their spinach dip can't cure!
11. Watched E! to get the latest celebrity scoop on the Emmy's. It's always fun if I am watching and someone mentions Spanx on the red carpet!
XOXO Entrepreneur Girl